Young children perform better when given stimulating learning opportunities with tejasvi.
CLASS Ist to Vth
Letting them explore independently under guidance.Enabling the child to be confident during interactions
CLASS VIth to VIIIth
Ability to go into depth to understand the underlying concepts across Syllabus in an integrated manner.
I trust that every single thing practiced in the school leaves an impact on child’s overall development. The physical environment, values incorporated, attitudes and ideas all make an intense impression on the children. Consequently, I want Tejasvi Vidyaranya to be counted among the best schools in Hyderabad where the students and the staff value and trust each other.
A child learns best when motivated and challenged. All our teachers give their best in providing an inspiring and exciting atmosphere where everyone feels valued and safe. Our endeavour is to give student an environment where ideas can boom and they can realise their full potential. This is when learning happens as you would expect.
We all learn through experience; hence, we strongly believe in the old adage, “The more I do, the more I learn”. We want our students to have a memorable time in school, to build on what they know and can do, and to become lifelong learners. At Tejasvi, we lay the foundation for life.
(Secretary & Correspondent)
We at Tejasvi Vidyaranya designed our challenging academic program in a way that can give students a competitive edge. Our courses though are affiliated to the CBSE; we pick and choose the best from other programs as well. We give our best to help students outshine in whatever field he/she chooses.
Our teachers go out of the way to make the curriculum motivating by incorporating a host of interactive and engaging activities. Revolving around the core disciplines of Humanities (English & History), Mathematics, Science, and Fine Arts, our academic program aims at preparing students for life in three ways:
- Child Development and Early Learning
- Developing good communication
- Imparting disciplined work and study habits
Our integrated Humanities
This curriculum strives to incorporate history with literature of the period. Students are exposed to music and art from that period to ensure immersion in the time they are studying. Students are introduced to history in class V, with the study of ancient civilization. Each year, the curriculum continues through the development of civilization.
Students receive a no-nonsense, liberal arts education. We encourage them to try new things – aggressively introducing technology to the classroom; conducting some science experiments outside in the working lab of our 2-acre campus; or creating an integrated curriculum for students to help them learn how subjects fit together.
The Science Department
Emphasizes hands-on lab work over rote memorization. Students use computers extensively to conduct research, carry out experiments, evaluate data, and communicate results. Whether students are studying biology, chemistry, or physics, the focus is on cultivating problem-solving skills. In accordance with the school’s goal of developing competence in critical writing and thinking, all science courses require regular formal lab reports. Students across the classes work on topics allotted to them and present to the parents in symposia and project presentations. Our children won many accolades in Science competitions like National Children’s Science Congress, Indian Science Congress, CBSE Science Exhibition etc.
Mathematics as the Saying
Goes has to be loved before it is mastered. Our faculty does just that – inculcate love for math. The Math Department emphasizes both applied and conceptual mathematics, both understanding and memorization. Students are encouraged to concentrate on the ideas they are studying. The Math Department teaches students that if they know how to ask the right questions, they can find the right answers. Classes in algebra, geometry and calculus all emphasize an understanding of concepts prior to the memorization of formulas. Small classes allow teachers to track students so they are encouraged to take on the challenge of advanced math.
THE TEJASVI INSTITUTIONS – Milestone
- Kindergarden, Pre & Post School, Infant Care
- Pocharam (2015) Sanskruti Township adjacent to Infosys Campus
- Korremula village, near Jodimetla crossroads (2008)
- (CBSE Reg. No: 130213)
- Classes I to VII at Habsiguda (1996)
- Classes I to X at Jodimetla Campus (2008)
A glimpse at some of our commendable achievements last year which made us fetures among the top schools in Hyderabad CBSE:
- Siri Varma cleared the second level of NTSE examination thereby standing eligible for scholarship throughout her education, with Science as one of the subjects.
- A project led by some students was selected for the Wipro Earthian Award among 1,500 projects from all over India.The school was awarded Rs. 1 lac to execute the project.
- Vedith Prahlad of Class VII and his team were selected for NCSC at the State level. They will be representing the State in the Nationals competition. We wish Vedith, who’s representing the team, all the very best.
- Vishnu Sisir Duggirala has been selected for the National Level INSPIRE competition held by the Department of Science and Technology, GOI.
- N. Mounish, Sruthi, and Amiksha won the interschool quiz competition held by CCMB in Lacones.
- A chart presentation by ShantanuVarma secured first prize in the Poster Presentation Contest on New Technologies and Innovations conducted by the Jadhavpur University in IICT Campus.
- Vedith Prahlad, Rithika, Kshitij and Anish won prizes in painting competition.
- Jaswanth of Class V won gold medals in Karate competition.
- Our chool teams have emerged winners in the Inter-School Cricket Tournament and runners-up in Throw Ball.
I think the school is good for my children as their progress is amazing.
They have gained loads of confidence and are always happy about coming to school.
There is a nice happy vibe at the school and the teaching staff is very good at nurturing and developing the children’s academic skills as well as social interaction and productive play. Teachers are very friendly and approachable. Overall my child has progressed massively.
I particularly want to mention Mrs. Shailaja who strongly impressed us by her ability to address concerns and problems giving her valuable advice and finally I would like to thank all the teachers and non-teaching staff.
-by Mother of Ved & Aditi