Classes Ist to Vth
In classes I & II, the focus is on:
- Reading writing and spoken language skills
- Basics of mathematics.
- Understanding the world around them
- Letting them explore independently under guidance
- Helping them get used to disciplined, scheduled life.
- Enabling the child to be confident during interactions
In classes IIIrd through Vth, the focus is on
- Improving the language skills including grammar, spellings, handwriting, vocabulary
- Reinforcing the Basics of mathematics and sciences to enable them to understand the complex topics later.
- Enabling the children to independently communicate and follow the instructions.
- Inculcating the habit of sitting continuously for long periods of time and increasing the attention span.