Classes VIth to VIIIth
In classes VIth through VIIth, the focus is on
- Gaining Self Confidence, Competitive Spirit, Self drive Self dependence and responsibility
- Increased attention span
- Social skills, discipline, values
- Clarity in Concepts with activity based approach
- Focus on practical application of knowledge
- Inculcate the aptitude and habit of reading, making notes and enjoying the same.
- Provide reinforcement classes for weak areas & foundation classes for gaining expertise in the subject
In Classes VIIIth & IXth, the focus in on
- Ability to go into depth to understand the underlying concepts across Syllabus in an integrated manner.
- Learning the subject with activity based approach.
- Being Competitive through foundation & reinforcement classes.
In Class X, the focus is on being successful in Examinations with Self drive, Perseverance and Self discipline.